The open software standard - a class of its own
Perfect workflow integration, visualization, communication and documentation.
Whether intraoral camera, small X-ray sensor / storage foil, digital OPG, model scanner, practice documents such as histological findings / anamnesis sheets or your normal digital camera. With byzznxt you control all common digital practice devices via a software platform. Every movement is a snap. In addition, byzz nxt offers many tools for patient consultation, patient marketing and documentation.
These are the byzznxt highlights:
- byzznxt Control Center - Individually all data at a glance.
- Data export to external media, CDs - Quickly and directly from the software.
- Simple, encrypted data transfer via Outlook or Thunderbird to your patients, referring physicians or your laboratory.
- Encrypted data transmission of up to 2GB with TransCrypt (optional) possible - security that meets all DSGVO regulations.
- Uniform operation and direct control of all digital devices on one software platform - this simplifies operation and minimises training costs.
- Central database with direct assignment to all patient-relevant data - this increases data security and access speed.
- Transparent image data storage - X-ray data are stored in DICOM format and photos with the integrated information (e.g. Exif).
- Specific image processing functions - to get the most out of all images.
- Special tools for multi-layer images (MultiFrame Dicom Format) to scroll through and save the image information.
- Further data (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, STL, etc.) can be stored for you for quick access on a patient-specific basis.
- User control via the VDDS interface - individual views for every need.
- Patient-related data import from the "old" image processing program possible, so that all patient data remain accessible.
- Control of many standard planning programs such as coDiagnostiX™, SiCAT™ Implant, OnDemand 3D™, SimPlant™, Smop™ and many more - your headquarters for all 2D + 3D practice data.
- Internal 3D viewer - quick viewing and comparison of your 3D data.
- byzznxt PACS interface (on request).
- Sales and consulting support by means of informative brochures, before-and-after images - so you can optimally inform your patients, provide a decision-making aid for the choice of treatment and professionally document the results.
- Integration of the pa-on Paro probe - uniform measurement with 20g, documentation and evaluation of results, creation of a PA plan and patient advice in one step.
- byzznxt has a modular structure and you choose which digital practice equipment you want to use with byzznxt.
- byzznxt maintenance contract - always up to date. The maintenance contract includes regular program updates.
- Future-proof through constant implementation of customer wishes and regulations such as the RöV.
- Multilingual user interface (German / English / French) switchable.
- Certified security.
- 7 days/week hotline support.
The byzznxt Module:
- byzznxt ray - the module for all x-ray relevant applications - small x-ray, OPG, DVT, STL incl. the automatically guided x-ray control book for optimal documentation.
- byzznxt the module for all optical recording devices - intraoral camera, digital camera (also connectable by radio / cable), microscope, dentaloscope.
- byzznxt practice - the module for the optimal connection of the Paro probe pa-on incl. detailed patient consultation and therapy strategy.